Basic fabric for Surgical Gowns
Less critical areas for Surgical Gowns.
- Resistant to dry microbial penetration either by the effect of air movement, mechanical action or by vibration.
- Resistant to wet microbial penetration either by the effect of wetness, pressure or rubbing.
- Resistant to liquid penetration from one side of the material to the other.
- Lint and other particles free.
- Breathable, light weight and comfort.
- Liquid repellent.
- Tensile strength.
- Reusable up to 400 washes.
- Complies with the Egyptian standard no: 7411/2016.
- Complies with the European standards no: EN 13795:2011.
Performance requirements for surgical gown fabrics:
Reusable surgical gowns made from Guard® textiles contribute to safety in the operating theatre, throughout a long service life with many users. In order to ensure they comply with requirements, reusable surgical products are subjected to extensive quality management measures. These include validating products and processes, monitoring relevant process parameters and inspecting/testing products to ensure that quality and performance expectations are met.